Monday 12 November 2007

Location shots

Film Reccies:
Here are a few locations that i think would work well in our thriller...




A dingy alleyway that has broken pots and narrow walls. Also at the bottom of this alley there is an overgrown section which i think could help make the film very eerie and dangerous. The atmosphere and the width of this alley really provides a sense of claustrophobia. I can really imagine someone being chased down through here, tripping and shouting. Or even running to hide at the end of the alleyway.






I like the idea of a shed as it is very hidden and dark, connoting evil and a villain's secluded area. Also props like a screwdriver or a something might work well as a the villain's weapon. This shed also looks a bit bigger than normal sheds so filming would be slightly easier.

For more of my 'reccies' go onto the group blog where i have posted more of my location shots which could be used for my group thriller.

No comments: