Friday 19 October 2007

Possible Actress

Possible Actress

Name- Lily Tello
Age- 17
Body type- 5' 5" / Slim / Slender
Ethnicity- White / Caucasian
Education- 6th form student at Kingsmead School
A-levels- Drama, Music, Dance, Media
Experience- Has been in many school productions, played Charity in the west end musical ‘Whistle down the wind’ and been an extra in countless British films.
Personality- friendly, fun, usually willing to help, co-operative, good improvisational skills, not overdramatic.
Appearance- long blonde hair, blueish green eyes, ‘baby face’, innocent looking, youthful yet her age is not strictly defined.


I think this actress would be great as a main female character in my opening of a thriller. She would play a perfect stereotypical female victim due to her appearance. Also I think she would be able to cope with the groups’ demands of filming as she has been part of much more professional productions. Also she lives very close to me, in which case there would be no problem for her to be punctual to filming sessions. I will show this picture during pre-production planning to the rest of my group. We will then take it from there…

No comments: